Vice-rectorate for Internationalisation
The Division for International Relations fosters alliances of the University of Cantabria with Academic and Research Institutions from around the world, with special emphasis on relationships at the postgraduate level.
Our main action areas involve:
- Promoting international relations at the Master and Doctorate level
- Strengthening international relations with Higher Education Institutions from countries of strategic potential, such as China or Brazil, with which there is no tradition of cooperation in our University
- Fostering teaching in English at the Master level to increase possibilities of joining international postgraduate programs
- Coordinating international relations of UC personnel at academic and research levels
- Organizing summer programs offered in English to attract international students
- Coordinating doctoral networks with European partner Universities in order to participate in Erasmus Mundus programs
International Relations Office acts as the reference unit for all exchange students and academic staff (both incoming and outgoing) and for all procedures and steps involved in their mobility.
Eugenio Bringas Elizalde
Academic Director for
International Relations and Global Engagement
[+34] 942 201 051
Head of the International Relations Office (ORI)
[+34] 942 201 038