- G1775 Advanced Experimental Techniques (6 ECTS) + info
- G1778 Experimental Optics (6 ECTS) + info
- G1776 Astronomy (6 ECTS) + info
- G1777 Particle Physics (6 ECTS) + info
- G1779 Physics of Materials (6 ECTS) + info
- G1753 Numerical Analysis III + info
- G94 Statistical Inference + info
- G1749 Computer Animation and Video Games + info
- G687 Natural Language Processing + info
The Program will be taught by the Faculty of Science staff, with a wide teaching and research experience in an international context, and will be carried out mainly in its teaching and research laboratories.
Why study Physics in English at the University of Cantabria?
- Experience education in Spain, and improve your command of Spanish, if you do not feel too confident yet.
- Obtain a full university Diploma that assures an academic recognition of the courses contained therein.
- Carry out a wide range of mid-to-high level experiments in Physics.
- Laboratory work requires a person-to-person communication, ideal for language skills development.
Who is eligible for the Program?
The Program is open to exchange and visiting students at the University of Cantabria that are pursuing a technical Degree in their home University.