Degree students

​Students coming from foreign education systems who meet the following requirements may apply for access to Degree Studies:

  • Students coming from education systems which are members of the European Union or from other States with which Spain has an International Agreement, and which comply with the requirements asked for in the respective country to gain admission to University. 
  • Students coming from foreign education systems, who have previously applied for their original studies to be convalidated to the Spanish “Bachiller” Studies Certificate (Secondary School Studies Certificate) and who have passed the exam for University Admission.

All the information regarding the Admission Process for students from foreign education systems is posted on the Academic Management Service website below:

Those students who have studied foreign partial university studies, or have finished them but have not yet obtained their convalidation in Spain and wish to continue studying at the University of Cantabria, may also apply for admission to Degree Courses.

In this case and in order to apply for admission, the following documents are necessary:

  • Application form
  • Photocopy of I.D. Card, Residence Permit or Passport.
  • Photocopy of University Degree, where applicable.
  • Photocopy of the Personal Academic Certification issued by the University of origin showing the subjects studied, together with marks and credits.
  • Official Programmes or Teaching Guides, stamped by the University of origin with subjects and modules which have been passed. 

All the documents must be legalized and translated into Spanish.

Information about legalization and translation can be found on the Academic Management Service website: