Summer Internship AIDS 2018
The Institute of Biomedicine and Biotechnology of Cantabria (IBBTEC) and the Marqués de Valdecilla Research Institute (IDIVAL) offer 8 aids to develop summer internships in their research labs during eight weeks in the months of July and August 2018.
These grants are open to students of university degrees related to the biomedical sciences and who wish to acquire research experience in one of the laboratories of the convening institutes.
Submission of applications:
The documentation must be sent through the participation form https://bit.ly/2qGCWdM or presented at the headquarters of the COIE of the University of Cantabria (Edificio Tres Torres, Torre B, Plant 1) before 2 May at 13:00h.
Resolutions will announced in the second week of May 2018.
Duration and number of supports:
A total of 8 grants are financed during the year 2018 and the duration of each aid will be eight weeks in the months of July and August, with a scheduled start date not higher than July 2, 2018.
The students selected by the Evaluation Commission will receive a total of €800 assistance for the whole of the 8 weeks.
1. Photocopy of the national identity document or passport.
2. Academic certification of the years studied in higher education
3. Applicant's Curriculum Vitae.
4. Letter of motivation.
5. Presentation letters may be presented that act as collateral.
6. Possible research priorities in the interests of the candidate. The main research lines of the convening institutes can be consulted on their web pages: IDIVAL. www.idival.org and Ibbtec: http://web.unican.es/ibbtec/Paginas/default.aspx