Applications received after this date will only be considered if space is available.
- Applicants must be taking undergraduate studies related to the main discipline of the chosen Program.
- An intermediate-advanced level of English (B2 or equivalent) will be required for non English
- To confirm their registration, applicants must pay an inscription fee of $150, which will be deducted from the total cost of the Program. This fee will only be refunded in case the applicant is not admitted to the Program, or in the case of substantial modification of the selected program.
- Admission will be based on the applicants' Resume.
Applicants will receive confirmation of their acceptance to the Program by March 7.
To apply, students must fill in the
Registration form and submit it online. This form will ask for their personal and contact details, and their choice of programs.
Applicants will be required to upload a series of documents (file types accepted: .txt, .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .pdf, .pptx, .jpeg. Max size per file: 10 Mb):
- Copy of their passport or picture ID (page with photo and personal data)
- Copy of academic certification (your transcript with grades)
- Curriculum Vitae (Resume)
In the case of non-English speaking applicants, they must provide certification of a medium-advanced English level. The minimal acceptable level is B2 or equivalent:
- University of Cambridge: First Certificate in English, IELTS 5.0, or Vantage (BEC2, ICFE, ILEC)
- Trinity College: ISE II
- Escuela Oficial de Idiomas: Avanzado 2
- Others: CLES 2, BULATS >60, LTE level 3, Unicert Level 2
The form will also ask if applicants would like advice for
accommodation, including several options (host families, touristic apartments, or shared apartments). The University of Cantabria does not guarantee that this form of accommodation will be provided, but will give advice and contact to particulars.
Cancellation policy: The University of Cantabria reserves the right to alter or cancel summer courses offered. In the unlikely event that this were to happen, students would be notified immediately and application fees and any other payments would be refunded. If the program were to be modified substantially, students affected by the modifications would be entitled to a refund upon request.
Please send all your queries to the UC Vice-rectorate for Internationalization and Co-operation:
Payment must be in Euros. The applied conversion rate will be that of January 31, 2019.
In order to confirm Registration, students will have to pay a
$150 deposit fee; this amount will be deducted from the total cost of the program, so accepted students will have to pay only for the remaining fee. Students not accepted to the Program will be reimbursed. The deposit fee will not be returned to students who decide to withdraw their application for reasons not attributable to the University of Cantabria.
The deposit fee will be paid with credit card. A personalized URL will be sent to you a few days after you submit your application. You will be able to pay with your credit card at this URL. No credit card commissions will be charged.
Accepted students will pay for the rest of the program cost before March 19. Instructions will be sent with the acceptance.
Cancellations must be notified in writing to the provided contact e-mail address.
- Cancellation before April 5 will incur a $ 500 cancellation fee.
- If cancelled before May 3, the attendant will receive a 50% refund of the fee paid.
- After this date, there will be no refund.