The major objective of AIDOaRt is to provide a model-based framework to more efficiently support the continuous software and system engineering of
Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) and Cyber-Physical Systems of Systems (CPSoS) via AI-augmentation.
Complementary to the support for already existing systems of any kind, AIDOaRt also aimed at improving the continuous development of new modern
Nowadays, modern systems in the domains of Industry 4.0, health care, autonomously driving cars or smart grids are examples of highly communicating
(mostly embedded) systems where software enables
increasingly advanced functionality. The growing complexity of these CPSs and CPSoSs poses several challenges throughout all system design,
development and analysis phases, but also during their deployment, actual usage and future maintenance. The integration
of AI techniques can affect and improve the whole development process. The specific scientific and technological objectives include development of:
1) Holistic integration of system data,
2) Global model-based framework for the continuous development of CPSs and AI-augmented toolchain,
3) Demonstrators validation,
4) Strengthening European excellence in Continuous System Engineering and AIOps.
Entidades financiadoras y/o coordinador
- AGENCIA ESTATAL DE INVESTIGACION